Terms & Conditions
Invisalign $500 Cashback Promotion
AVAILABLE TO THE FIRST 50 ELIGIBLE PATIENTS ONLY. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
- The promoter is Invisalign Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 098 357 736) of Suite 2.02, 6-8 Herbert Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065 (“Invisalign”).
- These terms and conditions set out how to participate in Invisalign’s AU$500 cashback promotion in relation to an individual’s Invisalign treatment (“Promotion”) (“Terms and Conditions”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion by Invisalign.
- A “Claimant” is any person who applies for the Promotion.
The Promotion is only available to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”).
Employees, directors, management and contractors of Invisalign and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter.
- The Promotion will be open from 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time on 1 October 2019.
who are eligible to receive an AU$500 cashback reward (“Reward”) will only receive the Reward if:
- they are one of the FIRST 50 APPLICANTS to fulfil each of the Reward Criteria; and
- they comply with these Terms and Conditions.
Subject to clause 8, the Reward Criteria are as follows:
between 1 October 2019 and close of business on 31 December 2019, the Claimant must:
- book a consultation with any Approved Invisalign Doctor in Australia through the Sydney Invisalign Centre (either over the phone by calling 1300 064 114 or in person at 1/350 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000) for themselves or on behalf of their Child; and
- attend the consultation(s) and complete the consultation process with their Approved Invisalign Doctor to receive an Invisalign treatment plan created by their Approved Invisalign Doctor (“Treatment Plan”); and
- accept the Treatment Plan; and
- pay the deposit required by their Approved Invisalign Doctor; and
submit a fully completed claim form to Invisalign. After the Approved Invisalign Doctor has received the deposit and Invisalign has been notified of this, the Claimant will receive an email from Invisalign containing a link to the Promotion claim page (“eDM”). The Claimant must click on the link in the eDM and follow the prompts to input the following details:
- first name;
- last name;
- phone number;
- date of birth;
- own or their child’s Invisalign patient ID number;
- a copy of their purchase receipt evidencing their deposit payment; and
- their bank details,
- between 1 October 2019 and close of business on 31 December 2019, the Claimant must:
In the event a purchase receipt evidencing the deposit payment is not automatically provided to the Claimant by their Approved Invisalign Doctor, it is the Claimant’s responsibility to request one. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of Invisalign, result in invalidation of a Claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the Reward. The purchase receipt must clearly specify:
- the Approved Invisalign Doctor providing Invisalign treatment; and
- that the purchase was made on or before 31 December 2019.
- Multiple claims are not permitted. Only one (1) claim permitted per Invisalign patient ID number. Claimants can make one claim per eligible Child as each Child. Invisalign’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cancelled treatment plans and/or refunded deposits will deem a claim invalid.
- Invisalign reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Claimant (including a Claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Invisalign has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Invisalign's discretion. Failure by Invisalign to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Invisalign's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Claimants will be notified of their successful claim by email.
- The Reward will be awarded in the form of an electronic transfer to the Claimant’s nominated bank account provided by the Claimant as detailed in clause 8.b above. The Reward is not transferable or exchangeable under any circumstances. The Reward will be dispatched up to 12 weeks from the date of validation by Invisalign. The electronic transfer will appear in the Claimant’s nominated bank account as follows: “Invisalign 2019 Cashback” with the remitter name being Bamboo.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Invisalign, Invisalign reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to the directions of any regulatory authority.
- Invisalign will make reasonable efforts to deliver the Reward(s) to successful Claimant(s). Any part of any Reward that is not taken for any reason is forfeited. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a Participant receiving a Reward are the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- Claimants consent to Invisalign using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Invisalign.
- Invisalign is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to a Claimant’s or any other person’s computer related to participation in this Promotion and problems with transmission of entries and / or emails over the internet, acts in violation of these Terms and Conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any cost associated with accessing the Invisalign’s website is the Claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Invisalign trained dentists and orthodontists are licensed orthodontists and dentists not employed by Invisalign and provide independent medical advice and services. Your Invisalign trained dentist or orthodontist reserves the right to determine suitable treatment for you and to refuse treatment for you if deemed not suitable. This decision is to be made by the Invisalign trained dentist or orthodontist at their absolute discretion and not Invisalign.
- The "Find a Doctor" feature on Invisalign’s website (www.invisalign.com.au/find-a-doctor) is intended only as a tool to assist you in locating an Approved Invisalign Doctor of your choosing from whom to seek an initial Invisalign consultation. You independently need to determine if a particular Approved Invisalign Doctor is right for you. Invisalign makes no guarantee or assurance of achievability of any particular treatment outcome or that you will be an eligible candidate for Invisalign treatment. Only your Approved Invisalign Doctor can determine your suitability for Invisalign treatment and treatment options.
All Approved Invisalign Doctors listed in the "Find a Doctor" feature have completed the training course offered by Invisalign, necessary to enable him/her to begin treating patients with the Invisalign System. The Invisalign designations (e.g., Platinum Elite (PE), Platinum (P)) are primarily based on the relative number of historical Invisalign treatments an Approved Invisalign Doctor has submitted or has committed to submit. The Approved Invisalign Doctor status and the Invisalign designations are not recognised as specialty areas by the applicable dental associations within Australia.
The order of appearance of an Approved Invisalign Doctor in the search results is primarily based on the historical number of Invisalign treatments an Approved Invisalign Doctor has submitted and has committed to submit. The Approved Invisalign Doctor list is not exhaustive, and there may be other Invisalign-trained providers in your area.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Invisalign (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Invisalign will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with this Promotion or as a result of accepting the Reward, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Promotion Permit Number (South Australia only) [T19/1631].
 Appointments are subject to the availability of Approved Invisalign Doctors and are out of the control of Invisalign. Busy periods during holiday seasons should be taken into consideration when making an appointment. A second appointment will be required to approve your Treatment Plan with your Approved Invisalign Doctor.
 An Approved Invisalign Doctor is a registered dentist or orthodontist who has completed the training course offered by Invisalign, necessary to enable him/her to begin treating patients with the Invisalign System.
 Child means a person under the age of 18.
 The deposit amount required by an Approved Invisalign Doctor is set by the Approved Invisalign Doctor at their absolute discretion and independently of Invisalign. Approved Invisalign Doctors are not employed by Invisalign and provide independent medical advice and services.